What you need to know before starting your form submission.
- Your proposed session title and/or topic of conversation should match one of our featured event tracks.
- We encourage session engagement, interaction and participation so please consider creative and uniques ways to engage with the audiences instead of just relying on traditional slide presentation (interactive exercises, polls, questions and answers, games, etc.)
- All session content must be educational and free of promotion or product pitches. There will be a "Call to Action" button that can be directed to your website or booking calendar and will remain accessible to event attendees for 3 weeks (please consider being an Exhibitor or Sponsor to have additional promotional opportunities).
- If you plan to invite co-presenters to your session, please confirm that they are available to speak prior to submitting your speaker application.
- Please share your social media links so that we can tag you in our event promotions.
- If you just want to come with a PowerPoint and a talk, please allow us to save you some time, don't apply.
- If you are inspired to be a part of a community, connect with participants and engage them, you're in the right place!
- If you resonate with our goal to gather and raise the voices of women and those who identify as female, we would be honored to have you!
- Speaker applications will be reviewed by March 31, 2022. If chosen to speak, you and your co-presenters will receive an email confirming event participation and other related information by April 12, 2022 (including details of your technology testing and “run of show” on boarding). You will also receive a calendar invite confirming your session date.
- All speakers are requested to proudly share with their community their participation in an invitation to the SOW Fest Event. We recommend shoutouts to the weekly pre-sessions on your favorite social media accounts, 1 solo email, and a few calls to join you at the event on social. Creative content and copy will be provided.
- March 31, 2022 -
Please submit your application by this date. NOTE - The earlier you submit, the sooner you will receive confirmation from our team.
- April 12, 2022 -
If you do not hear back from us by April 12, 2022, that means we aren’t able to confirm your participation at this event. Otherwise, you will be notified via email and a calendar invite.